Very easy to follow guide to the process of writing each type of text expected by students with icons to show what the teacher/parent should say and do to coach the student. Easy to find answers related to the specific requirements of The Common Core State Standards for Writing in the English Language Arts Standards. This set of expectations and skills need to be mastered to succeed in school, college and the real world. The QuickStudy series aligns with those standards being implemented in most states to help guide students through their classes, and to support parents helping their students succeed.
- Teacher/Parent – A go-to reference for student review of concepts in a handy format that is thorough yet non-threatening
- Student – With repeated reviews, this guide can become a memorization tool for core concepts
- Weight: 0.15 lb
- Width: 8.5 in
- Depth: 0.06 in
- Height: 11 in
- Format: Fold Out - Laminated
- Size: 8.5 x 11.0
- Pages: 6
- Author(s): BarCharts Publishing Inc.
- Publication Date: 06/20/2014